Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some belonging to the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an idea you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a complete collection of services not seeking add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. They have too many similar services that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your product idea has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is departing from out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and inventhelp wiki have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can i patent an idea review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.