Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some for the reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that regardless how good an idea you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full-line of providers not trying to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your inventhelp products has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and do not need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention idea posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.